Nuffnang

Thursday, June 02, 2005

June 1 - Goodbye Peace

No more peaceful day at work…I had a bad feeling when I press the power on button of my laptop the moment I reached office…yeap…I was right, I saw the mail from the most 'noisy' TL (team leader).

"Joez…need you to look into this immediately…."

Ya…in fact, all mails coming from her has similar statement. What a day to start with.

Lunch…2pm+…had no choice but to take Nando's as we had to book our flight tickets for next week to KL, then proceed to Genting. I dun like Nando's…the spicy taste not 'ngam' la…maybe because got a little sour taste ? I prefer more ummph ….like cili padi, sambal, curry….more kick ma!

If you have no idea what is cili padi, go click here on 5xMom's yummy website :

http://penangfaces.chanlilian.net/archives/2005/05/patin_salmon_ku.html

And here for the sambal (the small bowl):

http://penangfaces.chanlilian.net/archives/2005/02/home_cooked_mea.html

Waa….see the pix liao also drooling…me still haven't take lunch.

Ok, off topic for a while…hehe…back to June 1st…

Oh…early in the morning, Ashotiwoth stopped by my cube to say hi…he was still talking to me when suddenly my god-bro came up and before he could open his mouth or move a muscle…I stopped my conversation with Ashotiwoth and quickly searched for my pen knife…

Yes, got it and pointed to god-bro, "Don't u dare…go away or…."
And so he did…
Ashotiwoth was left with question marks….hehehehe.

But later in the afternoon…god-bro came over to bully me again….duh !!
I guess after next week, I will be pretty safe when I moved to new cubicle. :P

No badminton for Meow…yeah…can spend more time…
Yeah, we are together but he busy with his pc games, and me with my laptop…checking mails n reading blogs in btwn…then Meow had a nap…that was when I received a call from the CM (Country Manager).

"Hi Joez….sorry to call u this late…" (Hmm…since the first time, u have been saying the same statement also)."…bla bla bla….pls help….urgent….bla bla bla…thanks…"

Me…."ok, ok….will check with….revert….no problem….i am 24 hours available (forced to say, actually hoping he get the hint)…" :[

After that call….type type type….then surf a while….look at the time, waa…11pm+, woke Meow up…me hungry…only me had supper. I think he had too much sour candies earlier.

Took the small fishes back (Meow bought to fish his big fishes but I pitied the little ones, so he packed them back)….and poured into my dad's aquarium :P
Dad said I should feed them to his flower horns….no way man !

I quickly wash my clothes, wash the hamsters' cage….1am liao…good, got another hour…so I did another bracelet before I call it a day at 2.30am.


No comments: