Nuffnang

Monday, June 06, 2005

June 3 - Very small world

I shifted my stuff to the temp cube. Luckily I dun have much things, unlike last time, 4 years accumulated stuff, took me about 3 hours (including placing back those stuff nicely).
This time, I only had about 8 – 10 little soft toys on my cube, some notes on A4 papers, a drawer, my chair…that’s all….lucky thing I am using laptop…so I only 3 – 4 trips. Oh…of coz I forgot to mention my water bottle, pot and my Starbucks cup….and also my big bottle of Nescafe Gold, Sugar, Milo….just dumped into my drawer and push to the temp place. The place I sat, I can see which guys going to toilet, vice-versa. So, I had so many ‘visitors’ that day. They would perli me…’ei, u jaga (watch over) toilet?”
I would give them a smile and replied “yeah…50 cents please!” Why 50 cents? My standard charge…anyway good ma, I can buy coffee from the coffee machine. Just nice, 50 cents nya.

I didn’t have proper lunch…had ‘Ban chien Kuih’ (pancake) from cafeteria, not nice, too sweet…so I was hungry by 4pm. Wanted to go get something…on the way, saw a guy, familiar, must be the Logistic Director whom I failed to contact regarding lunch, one turn…he was gone…how how ?? I tried looking around, cannot find wor. Finally I went back to a lady he was talking to, confirmed with her it’s him….on the way…met someone…kena stopped to talked for a while…damn…I was hungry….then finally can go get my food…waaa…yummy, got ‘cucur’, bought a stick (3 pieces)…so happy…walking back….hp rang. Gavin asking for favour from BKK.
Had to go CA, then Jess, then fax some docs over…and then sent mail…update Gavin….then…saw that Logistics Director in GM’s room…yes! Went inside, politely excused to interrupted his conversation…message passed ! Walked back to my place….damn….5pm ! Finally, I gobbled down the 3 pieces. Ahh…never felt that good.

Had dinner with Meow first. He took my babies back to his place before he goes for badminton. I was ready by 8.30pm for P.Lin but her friend not yet….duh….she finally came to pick me up at 9.45pm. Introduced to Joanne, Tracy and can’t remember the other guy’s name but he look a little like Leo Ku (younger version). Whole session through, only Joanne, P.Lin & I were talking. Joanne’s so sad about her ex. She also cannot let go…her case is worse as she has no reason to let go. Her ex still treats her good…my guess is, he wants some space for himself now that he finished studying and started working. As she was telling me abt the ex, I felt like her ex and mine had similarities…so I asked “is your ex a scorpio?” Haha…she said yes ! And what a coincidence, I know her ex….not very well but last time I went to Glo, he was there. And her ex is now in my company. She told me, her ex mentioned that there’s a girl courting him…and her name sounds like M.Ling ! Haha….could that be C.M.Ling? Whoa…now….this is really juicy !

12.30am, the gang wanna leave…P.Lin didn’t wanna go home yet. Ok, so we went to Screwball for a drink. We had a good time talking (over the loud music). Back home by 2.30am, I think I felt a little dizzy with beer. Had shower (my hair smelled of cigarettes, eweee !!) and washed my hair with lotsa shampoo. Meow was still playing games on his PC. Zzzzz around 4am.

No comments: