Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

27 Jun – Monday Blues

Didn’t go to work. Log in to do my revised report…checked and revert some mails. Read blogs. Checked my yahoo email, finally, managed to clear my 50+ mails in yahoo.

I watched some VCDs and rest…I didn’t have any proper meal till dinner time. Meow came back, I missed him so much, dunno why. We ate nearby his house and he left for his badminton match. I gotta update my posts for more that 10 days….before my memory lapses…

10pm++ Meow called, asked if I wanted supper, of coz I want la….i didn’t enjoy my dinner earlier, the fried bee hoon not tasty at all.

Ok, I better log off and get some rest.
Couldn’t visit Koko as Meow’s bz n me not feeling too well. 2 other colleagues on MC and Gavin on half day leave…I think it’s not a good Monday huh.

No comments: