Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

28 Jun – If u dun wanna go Bali…

Then I get other guys to go with me….

This must be what that Bitch said to ex….

A birdy told me that my ex and his bitch is away on holiday….Bali wor ! KNS ! When I was with him, furthest we went was Genting, that also with his bunch of school mates…come to think of it, we never had that sort of vacation.

The person who told me looked more ‘pek cik’ than I…kept repeating…waaa Bali, she damn good, so fast can go Bali…

I was thinking in my heart….stupid idiot…and that birdy said “sigh…what happened to yr ex, he looked so smart….but now….sigh…wasted”

Sis called just before I went for supper, told her abt it, sis said “Bali now, what’s next ? Australia ? Europe….haha, wait till she squeeze him dry”.

So we shall see….

Allan’s back, so happy, we went out for lunch together, boy, he never stopped talking…as usual, long time didn’t hear his dramatic expression liao.

Meow won the match, so he will play again tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

Jaselee said...

Sometimes the past is a little hard to let go...

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the future is what you need to look for...

ashotiwoth said...

my advice? enjoy fully what you have right now... you can't never change people, unless they willingly wanna change for you. also, we can't get what has already passed (yes, and i know it's hard to let go), but it's already gone and you should really look forward to what you have now, presently :) then u'll be more happy :)