Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

13 Jun – New cube

Today, sitting at my new cube, I can see a lot of ppl pass by as I am sitting in the front. Some stopped by to greet me…some asked why I looked so serious…I could only smiled or nod…I was having very long conference call….every Monday morning….sien !

Lucky thing got dance class after work today…yes ! If I am to be on MC on Monday, that would mean I am terribly sick. It’s kind of great to make the dance class a motivation to drag my ass to work every Monday.

Gavin talked to Facility Manager, we need to have 3 cubes not 2. Reserve one for our boss or team member when they come to Pg.
We will move again next month. Dunno how many times I moved cubicle liao….I think got more than 10 times since I joined this company. Fortunately this time I dun have much things, hehehe.

Nite dad told me Koko admitted for stones in Gall blader. Will go visit him tomorrow after work.

No comments: