Nuffnang

Saturday, June 18, 2005

June 7 - Social day

Worked for few hours in the morning, then it was time to go second plant for lunch with other supporting departments. Boss and team mates are in Penang. All beautiful ladies. Babu from India couldn't join due to Visa not approved.

We were rushing for our reports before departing to Auto-City Sri Ayutthaya Thai Restaurant for lunch. Food is ok, I think Siriwan and Namprik are better.

After lunch, we went into the office in 2nd plant...a short tour for my other team mates who came from KL, Thai, Taiwan and S'pore. After the tour, immediately we on our PC to continue our reports and emails.

Soon, it was time to go back to island, stopped at Shangri-La to leave our laptops there. Next, Gavin brought the girls to Island Plaza for quick shopping....those girls are really top shoppers. Brandon and I decided to go straight to SS for our big event. We were considered early, so we took our door gifts - A collared shirt, a nice bag pus a mask...we went back to the car to put the things. Waited till almost 8.30pm before Gavin and girls joined us.

Lee Ling sticked with me during 1st half...then I joined old ex-team/boss for awhile before I went back downstairs to dance with Gavin, Mike and others.
Had quite a good time there...we got 3 free drinks...and I got another from my outside sales.
As usual, I have no luck with Lucky Draw...Gavin got a Wonder Woman doll, he exchanged with Marieane for a Batman. We danced with our boss, Marketing and my salesreps...then it was 11.30pm before we left.
S.Sum was quiet most of the time, she wanted to go back hotel to continue her report....so Reina, Gavin, me and another S'pore Outside Sales - Alfred went for supper at the Greenhouse coffee shop.
The Char Koay Teow no good and not fully cooked.

I slept at around 3.30am....damn tired.

2 comments:

Gene Lim said...

amboi...manyak social ha... ;P

glad that u enjoyed urself!

Joez said...

Sis,
Hehee...what to do, part of my job ma.
Btw, Koko is better, but still cannot take solid food. Dun worry, he's fine.