Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

26 Jun – Bored or Crazy?

I didn’t go see him play. Somehow I have this weird feeling that I dun bring luck…so better not go…dun want him to worry abt me when I am around. He called after the match…as expected, he won’t the first match, Praise the Lord!

I had my first meal at around 5pm because I worked on my report. Dun wanna worry about it when I come back later. Had McD before he dropped me off to see Koko. Meow went to watch other players.

Mako came. We sort of accompany each other. She gave me a self-made patchwork blanket. Nice ! Meow likes it I guess coz he was using it at night.

Koko was a little naughty…he couldn’t talk much…maybe because he had tube from his nose and also couldn’t drink much, only very little sips of water. He signaled for me to bent over as he was whispering…so I thought he wanted somethjng….but duh…he gave me a naughty word in hokkien…teng !! That’s my brother, always like that, even sick and weak, still can swear…hah !

He got too bored sleeping too much…suddenly he asked Mako (first aunt) to sit on the edge of his bed…then he started massaging for her, showing her the right way…asked her to do the same for my Uncle (her husband). Then he would point his finger, and sometimes it looked as though he was ‘ordering’ a cup of Ice Coffee ?! He told me…”spending more days at hospital will make u go crazy…” Whoops, I hope he doesn’t.

His glucose drip started dripping from his hand….told the nurse, two came over to readjust and retape…dunno what they did…took them 15 mins ! I am starting to doubt the skills of the nurses.

Wilfred, SIL and SIL’s parents came over almost near 10pm all the way from SP. Wilfred brought his homework to ask me…his book was wet from Ribena which he didn’t close the lid of his Tupperware tightly. He was like a worm, couldn’t stop ‘wriggling’…I dunno how my SIL takes care of him, no wonder she’s so slim !

No comments: