Nuffnang

Monday, June 27, 2005

19 Jun – Bitch in Action again

I was sleeping and didn’t join Meow for breakfast. His brother came back from KL, and also another aunt from Singapore. One of his HPs rang…I wanted to answer, hesitated, and just when I decided to pick up the call, it stopped.

At first I didn’t realize it was her coz Meow had his contact lists in Chinese names…but then I recognized her name…it was his part time Bitch. Bitch called early morning from her house, what does she wants ? Too stupid to install something again or no one to accompany her for breakfast ? I used my own hp, SMSed her “U call Meow? Anything?” That bitch either dared not reply me or didn’t bother. Duh !!

My blood boiled….what does the bitch wants this time ? Thinking that she might be calling his other number, I couldn’t sleep liao…I tried to call Meow, damn…went to wrong number, all b’coz I didn’t key in the ‘+’ sign in front. Then I called Meow telling him, he said she didn’t call….well, she better not ! And he better not lie ! Why can’t she leave us alone huh ? I am sure they are many other guys waiting to ‘help’ her. Just dun cross over….no woman is generous enough to share their BFs. She already knew I dun like her calling Meow, and she dares to do again…can’t imagine how many calls/MSNs chats they exchanged at work. Ok ok…I should trust my Meow…but I dun trust that Bitch! Would all bitches please stay away ? Dun wait till this Aries woman here show her horns !

2 comments:

Gene Lim said...

walau eh...sejak bila u ada horns pulak?
calm down ler... have faith in meow..and be more careful lor..;)

Joez said...

Memang sedia ada, cuma simpan sahaja. :P