Nuffnang

Monday, June 06, 2005

June 4 - Uncle Visit?

Woke up late…like a pig…I think I had my beauty 12 hours sleep.
Will meet P.Lin & Gigi for dinner at around 7pm….so Meow and I had laksa first.

We had big silent fight over a tiny thing. He did not go for dinner, still I managed to have a good time with the girls and Will (Gigi's bf).
We sort of broke off…I was trying hard not to think too much. But back home…I started to miss him. He sent me a sms which then melted my heart. So, back to normal I guess. WIthin half year, we broke off like .... 3 times? Hmm...he must be having 'uncle visit' that day.


I was having flu that night anyway, so I took medication and zzzz.

3 comments:

Gene Lim said...

why dogs and cat fight again ar?

Joez said...

Hmm...dunno oso, 'chiak pa seoh eng' :P

Anonymous said...

i knew that will happen... ;)