Nuffnang

Monday, June 27, 2005

18 Jun – Full or Empty Lift ?

After visiting my bro, Meow and I decided to leave at around 10pm. We pressed the lift button to go down…the indicator showed “FULL”….the lift was coming down from 5th floor to 2nd floor where we were. Hmm…that’s weird…I thought to myself how could the lift be full at this time…and from top floor ? “Full?” I asked and looked at Meow. Then just seconds before the lift opened, an old lady came to wait with us…she too just visited a patient who shared the same room as my bro.

Ting ! Lift door opened…I looked straight ahead and turned back at Meow…we both raised our eyebrows…the lift was EMPTY wor ! Aunty went in, so we followed…silly Meow was trying to make fun….”ei, in front of u….eh, next to u…” I told him to shut up….duh…if that aunty wasn’t with us, I would have hesitated to take that lift.

Would u take the lift ?

6 comments:

Gene Lim said...

definitely not!!! hehehehe spooky..i would just say.."ai ya..i forget to take something from koko..have to go back to take it" and wait for another one...hahahha
spooky...ddid u say ur prayers?

Joez said...

Emm...actually at that time, I didn't feel anything, no goose bumps, nothing. :P
But if alone, I definitely won't take ler.

Papi said...

Reminds me of The Eye. Lee Sin Jie was taking the lift, when she saw the ahpek ghost....

Joez said...

Papi, that one damn scary leh...ah pek floating around the lift...geez !

Anonymous said...

Err... I thought spirit don't have weight one?

Joez said...

Anthony, if no weight...then what was that ? Eeee...maybe a whole lot of 'them' in there :P