Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Your Personal Goal

Note : Present

Later, Tues 3pm to 4pm - 1:1 discussion / review with big boss.

Heard from my colleague who has done hers, big boss will ask :

What is your Personal Goal for the next .... years ?

Alamak...I dunno leh...tak kan wanna tell him I wanna open a bead shop and I am still here bcoz I dun have enough $ ?!
Haha...what would you answer ? Honestly, there's no exact position or department I am interested in. I dun really intend to climb the corporate ladder...but of coz, if got promotion, who will decline...unless that role sucks la.

I am having headache liao.... duh ~! Any help ?

2 comments:

Gene Lim said...

eh i thought u very good at "goreng" one leh..goreng something la..makesure relevant with the company goals la..kekekek :P

Joez said...

Sis...but this one, me not in the mood to goreng ma...if u ask me go interview, that one can goreng, coz I myself initiate (apply) ma...but this one, big boss initiate...sien ~!
Hehe...somemore 1 hour, how to goreng so long :P
God Bless!