Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Nov 15 05 - Jealous

We sort of double date with YT & Rog. Went for movie at Prangin Mall. 6.40pm - 8pm : Chicken Little.Can see that YT is not ready and just treat Rog as friend. She's still so young…baru 21…he already 33 (at that time). Earlier when I asked Meow if he sort of like YT (hey, I can sense ok…there's other ladies in his office, but he prefers/choose to SMS or call her, vice versa) he scolded me, said impossible, big age gap wor…but but…now his fren after her…how ? Rog n Meow same age.

Later back to Meow's house to take my stuff…he dropped me home n went for his game.
I watched Astro till 1am - 911 attack, Alien abduction…start beadwork 1am till 3.30am.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right now Meow wz u ma, no worries.. ;) Take it positively...

Anyways Chicken Little long time ago leh? How come now oni watch ar?

Joez said...

Thanks pal. Sorry to confuse u. Ini sudah history (Nov 15 05)
Er…, next time u can check my subject first, so that you will know whether I mean the past or present. Sorry dude.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh, back to the future eih... :) ok, noted. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yowza... I finally understood your blogging format... there are past and present entries all rolled into one... **smack own head... cmos baka**

Joez said...

Hehe, pai seh to confuse u all. :P
I got too busy to update my blog, so already ketinggalan half year. I will try to put a note if I remember, to indicate whether it's past or present ;)