Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Super bright light bulb

I am so glad to be going home (yes my home) in 20 mins time. I am sick with the brightest light bulb hanging around so many weeks already.

Whenever we eat, wherever we go, the light bulb is there...the moment we open the room's door, light bulb wants to know where we go, light bulb wants to tag along. Most of the time, we had to choose food light bulb wants or know how to eat, that means no spicy food, have to have soup, or most of the time McD or KFC :(
If wanna go shopping, have to buy extra Vitagen or Solivite, cannot really shop for clothes, light bulb complain of hungry, tired or too cold.
After work, light bulb wants to be in the room, have to teach / revise with him...and light bulb does not behave and most of the time rude and even dared to beat me!
B'coz of light bulb, Meow and I argued, he said I jealous over a kid...I already so busy last month, need to spend time with him, but but but this light bulb is really super bright! Somemore wanna watch ghost movie with us, then too scared to sleep, wanna sleep with us and Meow said ok wor! Hello?! Apa ni ? Ok...if he so shiok with him...I guess probably I am the light bulb :(

Ahhhh !!! I am going crazy over this kid, and worst, it's not even my kid! Can't wait to go home. At least I dun have ppl asking/saying these to me "where are u going, what are u going to do, can I follow, can i come in, I also wanna go, I beat u, u stupid, stinky..."

Can't even do my beads...sien.

Pls, one nephew of his like this is more than enough to get me on my nerves !! I must cool down...ok, time to go home, yes !

5 comments:

Gene Lim said...

sabaarrrrrrrrr ler sis...dun pek chik...tell u what sis...this whole week..n next weekend..u stay home la... see what meow do? let him pek chik once in awhile...
since he prefer the light bulb maa..

Anonymous said...

Hey, just count from 1-10, it helps sometimes. I know it does 4 me.. ;) most of d time and appreciate the life u have now.. :)

Gene is rite, let him pek chek 4 a while, don always give in.. ;)

Joez said...

Sis,
Thanks, well, I was sick for 2 days and in fact I stayed home lo. He did miss me coz when I passed him something, he asked for a kiss. Hehe.

Lithium,
Thanks for dropping by...where u came from (cmos' site?). I did try, counted to 50, but still geram :P
Maybe have to try counting to 100, hehe.

Anonymous said...

I didn't come from cmos site, I have ur blog added to my Favourites.. ;) I came in direct!

Yea, maybe u should try to count to 100... :p

Joez said...

Ohh...thanks :)
How about your blog ? I also wanna kepo a bit ;)
If u dun mind...or can email me at joezlim@gmail.com

100...haha...if I still can remember to count at that point of time :P