Nuffnang

Monday, May 08, 2006

29 Oct - Party

Jas sms at 3am, I SMSed her earlier telling S.Sum and all of us very upset, she called 7.30pm to check on me…she said not to worry, will handle for us.

Lunch at ssq market, I had rice, earlier meow had kfc in office, bone stuck in his throat, kesian, later he slept, me read magazine and did some earrings.

We were having dinner super tanker, roger called, asked if wanna go ChillOut, but I said too late, apalah...didn't inform earlier...Meow tak mau pergi, not nice la.

Mana tau half hour later, YT called Meow, asked us to go, Meow said ok wor. Huh...girl asked then he go...ceh ! Jealous !

12.10am reached ChillOut, party till 2.30am, had 2.5 bottle of beer, lil' drunk, we then proceed to Green house to have some pek cham kay, then back home, felt a bit dizzy :P

Poor Meow, just sat there looking bored. He dun like to go pubbing. I not to say like but occasionally I enjoy dancing la.

No comments: