Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Nov 4 05 - Happy Birthday YT aka Pink Lady

So fast Friday already. I made a Pink bracelet for YT's birthday present. Later I let her choose between a blue one n this pink but I already know she would choose the pink bracelet. She loves pink, all her blouses, skirt, bags, semua merah jambu! I was right when she made her choice ;)

We had BBQ steamboat with bunch of Meow's colleague to celebrate YT's b'day. Saw Chris there later when we were having ice cream on an almost full tummy. Those guys n girls still wanna party, but I already 'kao uek' with my smelly hair n clothes.

Proceeded to beach area behind Naza hotel till 12am. Had some drinks and chat. YT opened her presents. Big girl liao, 21yr old already. She's the youngest in the group.

See, even her presents are in pink!
















See la, her bag and skirt also Pink

No comments: