Nuffnang

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Nov 6 05 - Bored with Same Place/Food?

We had our dinner at relau, it was drizzling. Sometimes I eat until I dunno what to eat. Meow likes to go here to makan, near kua. Dunno how he can eat there at least 3 times a week. Me one week once or twice also sudah jelak :P And he can everytime eat same food - laksa, his favourite. Have u seen anyone, esp. guy, eating laksa 5 meals in a row, within 2 days ? No ? Well, I think Meow is probably the only guy. He could've had the 6th or 7th bowl of laksa if given the chance!
** Me Pengsan **

Back to his home, me busy with reports, he work on beads. He got very shiok with the beads now, can do very fast some more, hao lian !

I finished his SIL's Wedding Necklace, total 8 hours ! I didn't let her know earlier. It's to be a wedding gift. Up to her whether to wear or not.

So silly, I got jealous over a missed call, it was one of his customers, doing migration on software. It's not listed in his phonebook, I thought maybe the bitch call him. U can never trust men too much! That was what I did and....sigh ~!

No comments: