Nuffnang

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Nov 13 05 - Teach Yr Kids Pls

Woke up noon, his sis n fiance going back to Bangsar. She cooked celery with tuna for Meow, his favourite.
I worked on my report.

Nite, join his elder and younger bros, Hoon and the kids to esplanade for rojak.

The kids made me bought toys...walau eh, so pek cik, Yiyi dun wanna share, she merajuk, then suddenly disappear when I was paying for the gun bubble thing...later saw her hiding among other kids in the playground thing...pek cik, pek cik! Later, they wanna a nicer/bigger toy, a flashing stick (some sort we use when at concert), each one one...I think being a parent is really stressful. I must remind myself to spend more time with my kids(if I have any in future), cannot let them spoilt like that. Ish~! But sometimes kesian them also, parents divorced.

Spent the nite blowing bubbles till midnite. I then resume report till 3.30am

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya lo, everytime better remind urself dat just in case u have 1 of ur time.. ;)

Take it as a challenge.. :)

Joez said...

hmm...what a challenge, am definitely not ready for this yet :P