Nuffnang

Monday, May 08, 2006

The Only Favourite Monday

AHhhHHHhhh....what can be better than to be at home on a Monday? Yes, I still work although my boss approved my leave. I have to prepare some reports. Nvm, with Qtr end over, it feels as if a whole load of burden off me...and great news, my Sales overachieve their quota...although they dun remember this 'Ah Sam' helping them to push out the backlog, nvm, at least I had done my best and am proud of myself.

Oh...why I feel so nice now....nice weather, no one to kacau me, and I just had a simple lunch (Mamee cup noodles) and now sipping away Injoy's Instant White Coffee (Cappuccino) in Meow's room, half working half blogging.

** Ah Choo ! Ah Choo~~!!! ** x 20 times or more.

Aiyo, who boh kam muah (envy) ? Cursing me is it?

Nvm...ah...Meow just called me asked if I had anything...waaa...so nice today can still remember me, so concern huh...kam thong.... :) Well, usually if I work from his home, I dun really get out from the room. Aiya dun wan la...downstairs so many 'sam koo lok por' (a term to describe nosy aunties), his granny's kaki judi...u can feel their kepo eyes on u, every step n movement, iissh! Lagipun, I pai seh, this sleeping beauty here wake up so late...hehehehe pai seh.

I shall try my best to do more beads...sudah long time abandoned...hopefully the 'Zzz' dun overcome me...I slept almost the whole day yesterday ! :P

A bit worried of my sis...poor sis, i hope her sinus and eye allergy doesn't get much worse.
Never heard about pollen allergy until she mentioned it. Pls take care sis !
Oh, all the best to Kit for his exam! Dun be to stressed la, it's not the end of the world, when u dun feel too pressured, u will do fine if not better :) Haha, remember u always say me "theen tit lok lei thong pei kam' (Sky drop, treat it as blanket) - sorry poor direct translation here. :P

Love ya and have a nice week ahead all.

No comments: