Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Nov 18 05 - Sometimes I wish I am a guy

Note : History

Malaysia's Sales team's kick off at Pulau Pangkor. Both Jas n Gavin were invited. So my lunch mate not in. I went to korek Gigi...haha...so nice, she accompany me. Met Gwen while waiting for lift, she joined us.

I received more Orders, this time from Thai Q girls. Passed some to W. Shan, she wanna bring back her hometown to sell.

It was raining when Meow fetched me from office. We had our dinner near Jardine. I had only 2 chic wings ( already banyak calories :P ). Heavy TYM, no mood to eat much la. On days like this, I always envy guys la...they dun have to go thru all these pain and mess every month. No worries about stains on their pants or if the pads are too bulgy and visible. No backache, no stomachache or headache. No mood swing, no extra pimples, no frequent toilet visits ! No need to spare pads/tampons in the bag/office.
No need to spend extra on pads/tampons...can anytime wear white or light coloured pants...we girls have to count and take note not to wear light coloured pants/skirts before n during our AV (Aunty Visits) leh. So, girls, dun u wish to be a guy ha ?

Dancing was postpone (which is good also, stomachache ma) due to mostly were away or on MC.
I made some beadwork...Meow went for...what else...badminton ler.

No comments: