Nuffnang

Monday, May 08, 2006

Oct 28 - Qtr end with BAK BB

I gave away some earrings to the sales team, they were so happy, undecided and some with mirrors while some asked for few opinions, even Victor's opinion. We were quite free and close early at 6pm.

Lunch, I had some nice time chatting with Shannen.
Dinner, again to Dhoby Ghaut, I had Char Koay Teow and stir fried squids.

Earlier, I was already in townhall ready for dancing when my hp rang, it was Gavin, he asked me to join a sudden con-call. Stupid Ah Kong (now is ex-Ah Kong) scolding everyone, asking abt backlog numbers...he pandai-pandai on leave, then now when top mgt ask, he kelam-kabut n panic, venge his frustrations n anger on us pula.

Poor Raj, backlog due to flood also kena hentam. S.Sum's voice was shaking...she is just too nice, she worked so hard till fall asleep on desk, but did Ah Kong appreciate ? No, not at all ! One by one, he called our names, almost shouting, idiot ! My hardly raised his voice on us. KNS this Ah Kong! I could hear S.Sum's voice shaky, she was probably crying liao. So geram! After the call, the BAK guy called back Gavin, to apologise wor. Aiya, u can read it here.

Later I sms soo sum console her, me also upset. BAK BB !

No comments: