Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ichyo Japanese Restaurant

Just now had dinner at Ichyo Japanese Restaurant, new place near BJ/roundabout.
Not bad, like the environment. We sat near the wall and got this small LCD screens, got magazines to browse while waiting for food and also nice romantic songs to listen, it's not like the usual Japanese songs u expect to hear.


Found out it has the same mgt as Soba Yoshi. No wonder the manager look so familiar. Food also nice, maybe I was too hungry. Service also satisfactory.

We went there already 9.30pm, it's operating hours till 10pm, but so nice, they still serve us, didn't even rush us. :)

And most important to me, I dun smell like 'food' when I walk out and into car, so 4 stars out of 5 for this new outlet.
Waa…I help promote, dunno got discount boh…hehehe.
Sorry no pictures coz I didn't bring camera and too tired/hungry to use my hp camera.

Anyway, here's the address :

1-1-12 & 12A, Medan Kampung Relau 1,
Jalan Tun Dr. Awang,
11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang
Tel : 04-638 1118, 638 1119
Fax : 04-638 1117



No comments: