Nuffnang

Thursday, May 04, 2006

2 More Days to Sanity

Really pissed off with one of the Sales TL (she is the 'mother' of the BAK - bo ah kai @ brainless team). Anyway, no time to explain what happen, by the time i update, it will be half year later, hehehe.

Was having dinner with Meow...my Finance Controller (FC) called...asked if I can update backlog status every hour tomorrow. Hello?! U think I so free...no need to push the backlog liao la ? But of coz I didn't say that...I know she was pressed by the Country GM. I explained the whole situation, tell her no worries, shall keep her posted by evening coz forwarders will go pickup tomorrow before evening ma.

Later I washed my clothes n was about to shower, hp rang, my Sales called....alamak, got issue...modlist error...Redundant team did not highlight to Smarts team to turn on the bundle and finance already wanna go home...pek cik...called this n that manager...luckily managed to settle, quickly shower and concall again...then stuck to my pc till 1am now.

Nvm, another 2 days ! Pray to God all will be Soon Soon Lee Lee...smooth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sabar Joez... sabar... cool... ^_^

Joez said...

cmos, thanks i am very the sabar liao. Haha...the 'Mother' gave me chicken pie yesterday (Thurs)...waa...suddenly so nice.Playing politic huh. I dunno got jampi boh...anyway I makan juga coz too hungry. Left office 12am+, the continue work, wanna sleep now, 2.30am, already buey ta han. 1 more day ! Yes yes yes! Thanks for dropping by :)