Nuffnang

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Bad flu

I've been quiet for few days. Was really sick. Had bad flu.
I was sneezing nonstop, i think more than 100 times and making 'wanton' whole nite. I think I used almost half roll of the Compact Toilet Roll. And to worsen, I had my TYM (AV), so, couldn't really sleep. That was why I stayed home 2 days, totally weak and no emails/internet for 2 days! But there were some calls...when they hear me mumble through the hp, they understood how sick I was.
I even had to postpone my 1:1 session with 'Ah Kong'. Anyway, I later found out, he too postpone it coz he had a roadshow.

Glad that I am better now, just probably left with some cough. I lose some weight, but not enough...was only eating vege n rice, some more is raw kacang botol, cucumber and boiled cabbage with sambal. Hehe...of coz, no matter how sick, chilli is a must ! I didn't have much appetite, actually, eating 'kiam piah' (square salty biscuits) dipped with coffee was enough, but dad also wanna makan ma, so he made extra vege lo.

Actually I kind of enjoy staying home, I managed to gain some energy by Fri noon, so I made some earrings and necklace. Meow fetched me over after his game, was already 1.30am Sat.

Ok, I shall be busy with my beads, have to pick up the momentum again. Another 2 weeks, my colleagues from different countries will be in Penang for team building and a grand event for the Sales, organised by my boss. So, I will be busy with trips n events la.

2 comments:

Gene Lim said...

aiyo..why la east all sort of junk food leh..try to eat more fruits la...see those fruit juices u send me? well u dun have to make the juice...an apple a day drives the doctor away ma :P

Joez said...

Yes Ma'am :)
But I dun like apple leh. Hehe...