Nuffnang

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Nov 7 05 - Good son

Back to work, Mon, sien. But luckily today no need to do much report, so quite free. Lunch at SSQ market. As usual, whenever we reach Sunshine Square area, Gavin will always tease me about having lunch at the foodcourt, my Top ban list!

Look forward to dinner, after work ma. Usually after work, the moment I place my butts in the car, I would complain of hunger ! Hehe :P

We had choo char at Sg. Ara. After dinner, Meow so keen, he made pendant for his mom to wear this coming Sat. But, she wanted bigger one, so we need to buy 5mm/6mm instead of the 4mm he used. At first, she couldn't believe Meow made the pendant, she thought it was me. Haha...!
Yesterday, when he made the first one, his first remark was "Cham liao, Wa pien poh hiao liao!" (I become sissy).

Worked on my Orders from 12 - 3.30am.

No comments: