Nuffnang

Monday, July 04, 2005

Jul 2 - Busy Sat.

Woke up already very late...almost tea time. Very hungry but had to extract some data for my report, dun wanna take risk by leaving it to next day...who knows, stupid network down, sure I siao. Meow was watching movie, so I sort of surfed other blogs...long time didn't kepo liao...have to update a bit ma. Lately I kinda enjoy reading Hokkien Lang's blog...if u understand hokkien, u will have a good laugh :)

After Meow's show ended, I went to get more of my beads materials near the Old Suiwah...so we had Laksa there...the Laksa there quite nice. We dropped by to visit my bro...left by 7.30pm for Drama by Noise Performance House....went there to support Allan and buddies. I persuaded Meow to accompany me. At first I thought he purposely acted like 'beh song'...but later only found out he had headache....poor Meow....why didn't tell me earlier. I guess he didn't want to disappoint me. Made me feel guilty pulak ! There were 4 different stories, I only enjoyed one of it, mainly because I dun understand Mandarin ler....just a little nya.

After the show...11pm liao...got Panadol for Meow, we were damn hungry...hey, laksa earlier wor....sour stuff...where can 'tahan' so long...all digested liao la. So we had our second meal of the day at Jelutong....leng lui thong sui there. Too bad my favourite Char Koay Kak uncle not selling ler....I think Sat is his off day.

Back to Meow's place, I was too tired to work, actually I was having headache too but didn't wanna bother Meow, I guess his headache worse than mine kua.

Oh, btw, Yen Nee's b'day, hope she enjoyed her birthday....sorry dear, celebrate with u later ok. Hutang dulu ! Oh if I didin't hear wrongly, today also yr sis' convo right ? Please congratulate her for me. Thanks.

3 comments:

yennee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yennee said...

Dear Joe,

Kam Siah Ceh Ceh.

Regards,
Yen Nee

Joez said...

YN, pai seh...owe u yr b'day gift first ya.