Nuffnang

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Jul 1 - New Cube

Waa...dunno why, today quite free ler. I called Facility Mgr to confirm our new cubes...moving later. Better move or else next week onwards too busy...cannot afford having 'visitors' coming over too often during Quarter end.

Brought Allan to BJ's famoust 'Pan Mee' under the tree...both Gavin and him had two plates each. The Rojak uncle laughed at us when we negotiated over having or not having chilli for our Rojak...ended up, Chilli at the side...yucks ! All b'coz Allan dun take spicy stuff.

By 6pm, I was done moving my stuff to my new cube. Yeah...finally...facing my auspicious direction, so is Gavin, perfect for us ! Hopefully dun have to move again.

Meow came over and I told him I wanted to eat a lot...a lot of food....damn hungry. We had 'choo char' ...yummy ! Steamed fish, Curry Prawns, Siew Pak Choy in Oyster sauce...after that, very full pulak :P

Went back to my place for a quick shower, I washed some clothes...alamak... 9.15pm...better rush.

Luckily we still have 10 mins before our show starts. We waited for his colleagues (some with partner/friend)...out of 11 ppl, only 2 of us arrived. Most of them were late, still...managed to arrive before War of the World started screening.

I quite enjoy the show, despite a bit too 'chee khek' for me...wanted to close my eyes liao...luckily not watching ghost movie....old liao, 'buey kam khek' :P

After movie, apa lagi....we went for Rojak and Belitung...not all went though. Seems like Rojak is a must for us liao...every week :)

Reached home almost 2am, dead tired...still I showered before Zzzz....can never sleep without shower.

2 comments:

Jaselee said...

Yay! I'm so happy to have learned of your new place!

Joez said...

Alamak...I thought I could escape...just joking ;)