Nuffnang

Monday, July 04, 2005

Jul 3 - Sien lo Work on Sun

Hiyo...so sien la, wanna go here and there but yet have to worry abt my work, memang boh mood liao. Meow woke up early, go breakfast alone (I hope so...I mean no other girls ler)....while I continued my beauty sleep. I wish I could sleep 20 hours ! So tired.

Again, woke up liao, had to do my report...only managed to do half....late liao, had to buy flowers for mom. We had our late lunch at Batu Lanchang coz I wanna buy flowers from the Market there. The Char Koay Kak there also nice, but too bad...no luck again...finish liao. But at least I got my sugar cane juice....but a little disappointing, too much water liao.

Went to put flowers for Mom...went earlier, her b'day 5th July...couldn't go on actual day ma. She would be 55 years old. I went there on behalf of Sis and Koko as well. Too bad no more roses...but luckily still got carnations...I love Carnations...they last longer too. Mixed with some Daisies.

After that, we went to visit my Bro for a while...Mako came over...great...at least got someone to accompany him as we had to rush for a funeral....Meow's Grandpa's bro ( i think ). I didn't go...I managed to get my report done and babysat his nephew. Meow came back already 11pm....we had dinner around 12midnite...Bak Kut Teh....sure fat liao....every nite eat so late.

Didn't have time to go shop also...sien la....no mood la if every Sun like this.

Meow watched movie again till around 2am++, I couldn't sleep....I am light sleeper, so any sound or light....I cannot sleep wan....I think I finally Zzzz around 3.30am.

2 comments:

Gene Lim said...

THANKS SIS..

Joez said...

Adui, no need to kam siah me. Anyway, put flowers or not, not important, I am sure Mummy knows when we pray for her :)