Nuffnang

Sunday, July 17, 2005

July 13 - Fattening Day

Chia lat...today I had fattening food for lunch and dinner.

KFC for lunch as Allan wanted to eat this before he goes back to Xiamen this weekend. He said the KFC there is not as nice over here.

Dinner...had choo-char at Leng Aunty's place. Guess what ? We had Belachan fried chicken (fried chic again lo), steamed fish and vege with sambal. Meow can even add big bowl of rice, goodness...we had to stuff in all those dishes as well....no good to waste ma.

I think it's gonna be hard to on diet. Meow said his jeans getting tighter, but I hope mine won't leh. It's pretty dangerous ler...he wants to gain weight, but me...I see all the food, I drool ler...how to control ah ?

1 comment:

sweetspirits said...

Hi sweety
yes i myself am taking a break from blogging and getting more exercise tsk tsk as my jean are getting too tight.
take care gal