Nuffnang

Sunday, July 17, 2005

July 15 - No Streamyx?

Finally, it's Friday again. Returned Allan his Sepet VCD...he bought form SGD 22+ in Singapore. Nice, touching...I cried on 2 parts....one when Ah Loong's mother told him not to ignore her (he was sad and 'sat luin' that time). She said if he ignores her, she dunno what to do coz he's the only friend she has in the house....that was when I really miss my mom.
Another part was when Orked and her mom cried in the car on the way to airport.
Oh, if you haven't watched 'Sepet' (Malaysian movie) and if you are a romantic person...loves romance movie, go watch it. :)

Wished Allan the best, he's going back to Xiamen tomorrow morning. Gonna miss him.

Received a call from Telekom, bad news. My place cannot register for Streamyx, the length of cable from Jln Tengah not strong enough wor...damn...Clickers so near my place....so disappointing !
Luckily didn't buy the ADSL modem package yet.

I told Meow to go home first as I still have some follow-ups. Didn't have time to go visit Koko.
I went home after dinner...pretty tired. Meow had supper with his badminton friends. I didn't want anything, not really hungry. Was working on the PC and then watched my chinese series VCDs which Gavin lent me...still has 20 CDs to go !

Slept at around 4am...had to wake up by 9am on Sat....chia lat liao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

told ya already right?

Caryn

Joez said...

I know but just thought they sudah upgrade, mana tau...sigh !
Thanks ya.