Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

July 17 - My Beloved JJ

I had a stressful week...a lof of things happened. I will blog about it much later....or maybe not.
Ok, let's rewind a bit...damn, can hardly remember what happened.

Sun...woke up quite early coz Meow asked if I wanna follow him for breakfast. I sooo wanted to Zzz but then I thought...if I say no...then he eat liao, later I ma have to wait till tea time before I can have my lunch ? So...I dragged my ass out from the bed. I thought can have roti bakar again...but we ended up at Bayan Baru's (SSQ) market....kena tipu liao.

We went to SSQ to shop for puppy's food and also dog biscuits to give to Gavin. So nice, he agreed to give us one of his Cocker Spaniels, one month old.

I didn't sleep back after that...had to do my reports...after that read some blogs...then update my own.

Gavin SMSed me...called him back, meeting him at around 9.30pm for our new 'son'.
I fell in love with the puppy immediately. It's all black in colour (now no time to post pic). The fur...goodness, softest I've ever touched !

Earlier asked Meow what to name him...Meow said 'JJ'. Alamak, I think he listens too much of JJ's songs. Ai meh (Want meh?). Then he said..."ok, if not JJ, how about....er, what Wang Li Hong's English name liao ah ?"
Me..."Li Hom?!! Eh, siao la, no way! Sounds like 'your hum*'....cei!"
Meow, "Ok, JJ then". Me..."JJ ma JJ lo, as long as not Li eh Hum..er, Li Hom or Blackie (almost all black dogs called Blackie).

JJ was very quiet and slept on my lap on the way back. But once he touches ground, very active, jumping here and there. Ahhh...so adorable ! But u get so geram when he cries in the early morning.

Meow was so excited, he went surfing and reading on how to train puppy till 3am++. How I know ? I could NOT sleep ma...remember I am light sleeper...sigh !

* hum = actually means shell...but er...for some...it's cunt (Ooops!)

No comments: