Nuffnang

Friday, July 08, 2005

Siam la (Move away)...

Everyday I will receive a short but meaning quote, some sort like Daily Inspiration...

I kinda like this one :

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.
-Chinese Proverb

Translate to Hokkien :
Beh hiao cho, mai cho... tho siam chi phnee, mang cho luan seh kai !

Ok, gotta get back to work...have been very busy at work and after work...tired as well.
Bro is ok, just need to stay for ....er, doc didn't say how long....to monitor his condition (and also ensure he doesn't curi makan any food).

TGIF....yes, at least I dun have to wake up early tomorrow...or do I ? Hmmm....might need to go to bank...duh !

1 comment:

Joez said...

OOOoops ! Silly me...Public Holiday hor...Bank close hor...ok ok, can sleep late :)