Nuffnang

Monday, July 11, 2005

July 10 – Fully scheduled Sunday

Early morning, Meow’s bitch called, dunno what she wants again. Geramnya! Asked him what she wants…he said nothing. Hello….if nothing then call for what. Really sien.

Meow asked if I wanna go breakfast, before I can reply, his Meow’s colleague called, he had to go customer’s plant in Prai, got issue.

So, no breakfast, I asked him to tah pao a ‘Char Siew Pao’ for me. He asked me to go down take it later but I said no need liao coz I lazy to put on my bra. So I continue try to zzz wondering if he would buy after all. 10 minutes after he left, he called me, he was downstairs, with the Pao for me :)

I didn’t eat, save it till lunch, just in case he was stuck at customer’s site. He came back at around 2pm. Ok, I dragged my bum off the bed. Quickly rushed with my report…alamak, late liao, had to rush to Claire’s place.

Y.Nee came a while after we reached. Showed Claire’s mom our stuff, I demonstrated my pieces. Quickly did my costing, unfortunately Y.Nee told me I am making loss….ooopss…too rush liao, anyway, the costing I marked up a bit, so in actual still got profit :P But thanks to Y.Nee for helping and pointing out on the next day.

So hungry after left from Claire’s place. Meow wanted to eat KFC, ok, so we had fattening food. I told him so long didn’t go shopping liao…hands itchy…he said only 30 minutes, hehehe…actually he scared I shop till broke.

Well, I decided not to shop for clothes since Koko called asking me to help him download his tmnet mails…hiyo, they all thought I am very free….aunty asked to burn CDs….luckily Meow helped me on that, Dad asked to download emails and print for him…memang penat. No wonder my Fengshui forecast said I damn busy this month. Oh, back to shopping…we ended up doing grocery shopping…bought lotsa snacks….yes I found Chickadee !! For those born in 1970’s, I am sure you know what is Chickadee…go check it out, it’s now under Twisties….bright green colour packing. I can still remember the TV advertisement, showing the chicken singing and strumming the guitar.

Had my first bite of it after more than 20 years…got or not…cannot remember….feels so good….like in heaven liao….so so miss the taste…gotta get more of it! It’s like I found something lost from childhood….so happy :))

Back to his place, I quickly shower, wash clothes, wash hamsters’ cage, then continue my report. Finally, some time to post pictures as I was too lazy to blog for a whole week. Waited for Meow to finish download his stuff, then I can use the tel line to download Koko’s emails….3am baru I slept. Gotta wake up by 8.30am tomorrow, holiday, but still have to log in and update my reports, after that….can rest. Ok, there, finished updating….i think too many posts, go click on July archives for all la. Pai seh.

No comments: