Nuffnang

Sunday, July 17, 2005

July 16 - Yippie Shopping..Shop Shop!

9am alarm goes off...what the heck, snooze (thank goodness they invented this snooze thingy)...snooze...9.30am...alamak! First time after so many months...waking up so early on weekend.

Meow accompanied me for breakfast, I get to have 'roti bakar' (toast) with half-boiled egg. Yum yum...but still, the one in Hutton Lane's chinese kopitiam is still the best! Meow went for his karaoke (with lunch) while I started my shopping at Gurney Plaza basement...
time was 11.40am...was in Watson...next level...and then just 5 mins after I reached 1st Floor...Meow called asking where I was...waa...2pm ! I baru sampai Level 1. No wonder my feet sore liao but was happy, at least I got myself a pair of heels. My current favourite pair almost torn...the strap there....so had to buy, otherwise Mon cannot dance.

I told Meow I hungry...2.5 hours of shopping burns calories ok. So we went to ...hehe....Starbucks....no spagetthi or curry puff...so I had chicken pie, Meow had Choc Hazelnut cake....drinks? Of coz none other than Frappuccino Espresso, yes!

After filling up...met up with Roger, Bruce and Ms Heng...they were having some cakes and coffee...we hung around while waiting for YT to shop.

4pm, we said goodbyes....I told Meow I just wanted to 'round' thru the upper levels as we go get the car top floor...he challenged me to watch horror movie. Hmm...kesian him, always accompany me, ok lo, I agreed but he mustn't stop me from closing my eyes...hehe.

Still got half hour till 5.15pm...he went to put the stuff I bought in the car while I look around...oops, I bought so many 'rubber' bangles...Meow helped me choose later when he saw me. Then before I went to ladies, he suddenly told me he saw my ex. I just paused and continued talking, pretending not hearing at first...later I asked "with that girl ?"...Meow said dunno coz bumped into him at the gents. Honestly, I just dun wish to see that bitch's face, not on weekends....on weekdays...can't help it coz I pass by her cube 5 days a week...usually I look away, memang meluat tengok dia tu. Sick...to think my ex so stupid...yet can't help him.
Lucky thing didn't see them...but I saw Claire and bf like 4 times at Gurney...I also bumped into Ms Watertap....who else....oh...Shireen and fiance...Edmund (sis' pal), Edmund's boss...all on separate occasions...looks like ppl from my company likes to go there.

AmityVille Horror....ok, not that scary but scary enough for me. After the show, went to visit Koko, he lost so much weight, lost 23 Kgs since he was admitted. Now more leng chai...hehehe.
Good news, he will be discharged this Monday.

After that, we had dinner near Ah Kong's old coffee shop there...we sat at Leng lui's thong sui. My fav. Char Koay Kak not open for business...so, it's confirmed, he cuti every Sat. I had curry mee, so-so la...and some spring rolls....ooops....how to keep fit?!

Back....quickly shower...do my reports...waaa...eyes so tired...cannot liao, my 'battery' need charging.
First time also, sleep before 1am. Meow was already in dreamland.

No comments: