Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Charity Food Fair - Old Folks Home

Penangites esp,

If you are free on 25th Sept, please drop by :

SILVER JUBILEE HOME FOR THE AGED
JALAN SUNGAI DUA, 11700 PENANG
TEL : 04-6447942

Date : 25th Sept 2005 (SUNDAY)
Time : 10.00 am - 3.00 pm

This Food Fair is in Aid of Development Fund for the Old Folks home.
Even if you are not free or on diet, just contribute by purchasing the tickets and give me away lo.

One book : RM 20.00 only.
For those who are interested, can call the number above.
For those who know me, just come buy from me ya. U can drop yr email in my comments there if you are thinking of getting a lot of tickets or help to sell.

Bring your wife/husband/gf/bf/mom/dad/children/uncle/aunty/anyone la...no pets allowed I think...in case some folks got asthma / allergies.

Thanks....kam siah che che....terima kasih !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, i would love to go with my aunt, mum, dad, cucu cicit. hopefully i will be in Penang by then.

it's always relieved and lovely to see human who is kindhearted.

im Sophie from Kuching, im a volunteer too but in kch. hehe. Nice to meet u too.

Joez said...

Hi Sophie,

Thanks alot! So happy to know that.
I hope there are more ppl like you :)
After all, we will get old also ma... ;)
Can go makan-makan while doing charity :)