Nuffnang

Sunday, July 17, 2005

July 14 - No more skipping lunch

Busier than usual...esp from till end of the month. But still, will not skip lunch, not like last time...the previous dept I worked for, no time to even pee...had to hold for 2 - 3 hours even already very 'kap'. And we had to 'tah pao'...eat at our cube....usually we finish our lunch by 6pm or 7pm ! So 'pai miaa'. So now, I dun and try not to skip lunch...and pee as often as I need to.

Today's lunch, special...met up with Claire, Y.Nee together with En Tao Eh and Sui Eh...dragged Gavin along. We ate at Chef & Brew, convenient for Y.Nee. Long time since we last met up in group, since 3 months ago.

My favourite 'waitress' (She-Male) told me she so geram as they now have to wear a badge with their full name (per IC). She has her female name in bracket next to her real name. I told her never mind, she still 'cantik' (pretty).

No comments: