Nuffnang

Monday, July 11, 2005

July 9 – Housewarming

I wanted so sleep on but cannot, need to eat, then buy Y.Nee’s present…finally bought her a Shiseido lipstick, hope she likes it. Really sorry abt the delay.

Meow seemed to ignore me since Wed nite when I questioned about him smoking. I got very upset and frustrated. I wanted to talk, not to keep quiet and pretend.
He also didn’t tell me he was not feeling well when we went to buy present. Found out he had flu.

Went to Annie’s new apartment for housewarming party. Quite a lot of ppl…after makan, we went up to the apartment to lepak till midnite. I saw her wedding pictures. Very nice, she had two albums from France & Taipei…she took one package earlier from an outlet in Prai, but not nice…wow, quite a lot of investment. She had video too, but CD not ready, she managed to get a pro (journalist) to take her pics/video. Cool ! So, in the video, she told me it would be like watching movie, where they cut and combine the scenes from different angles….damn ho liao! Overall, they spent about RM 20k for the whole wedding.

Meow was a little better. Luckily we didn’t argue or anything. If it was the old me, I would’ve been real pissed off…but I didn’t wanna spoil our weekend. Patience and understanding works :)

We didn’t go for Rojak as the rest was tired.

No comments: