Nuffnang

Monday, July 11, 2005

July 8 – Friday comes liao

Con-calls almost everyday…catwalk to Sales, asking on Large Deals…MWD cases….waaa…tiring. A lot of pilferage cases…chia lat. But one good thing, time flies.

So fast, Fri liao…good. Can rest, hopefully.
Went to visit Koko for a while.
10.30pm, went to Thumbs Café to meet up with Roger, YT, Ms Heng…so sorry, I had to work. Got network, so I logged in and managed to finish about 70% of my report and checking on shipment status. Got live band singing to entertain some more, nice place.

Left the place about 2 hours later. After shower, I quickly took out my origami papers. Started folding and taking pictures, had to document the instructions for Claire. (I posted some pictures in my Bits and Pieces blog). Finally done. 3am liao…better Zzzz.

No comments: