Nuffnang

Monday, August 15, 2005

Aug 8 - No Dancing...sien

Today no dancing class as Townhall has been booked for Sales training. Replacement was last week.
Gavin on MC...must be due to Haze in KL. He was there over the weekend.
So, a bit sien for me...no one to berborak-borak with.
Had lunch with Chuah. At first he hesitated when I told him Gavin not in, but I think he just joined me coz he wanted to keep his words.

After lunch, I went around, since still early...I managed to sell all tickets for the Old Folks Home Charity Food Fair.


I overheard my cube neighbour mentioning Edmund being absent ...his granny passed away. Forked out RM 50, passed to her, wrote down my name and sis' name. He's my sis college mate ma, nice guy.

I was like counting the hours, minutes and seconds. Finally, Meow came to fetch me. We had something light. He has his game at 7pm...me ? What else, shopping la. I started with SSQ basement...then to ground floor, admiring jewelleries and 'spy' the prices....satisfied...went to try some jeans...before I knew it, 9pm liao, Meow called, they finished and going to SSQ market foodcourt to have dinner/drinks. I baru reach 1st floor some 10 mins before he called, trying another pair of jeans. Told him I will be there in a while. I bought 2 pairs....no blouse, never mind, next time.

Joined his colleagues and boss. Nothing inviting for dinner...we had drinks only and moved to Super Tanker while the rest went back. Had fried rice but couldn't finish, just lost the appetite. Maybe too oily. Wanted to have lok-lok, but tak buka...sien.



No comments: