Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Son out, Father in (Part 1)

Finally, I am back. And as usual, due to poor memory, I cannot remember much. I will not put date by date, just a summary of what happened last 2 weeks.
Super long post !


18th July...It was like most usual Mondays...work, then eagerly waiting for dancing class which then finished at 7.30pm, back to my cube, continued working while waiting for Meow to pick me up (after his game).

Was busy with my reports when suddenly my hp rang...Sis In Law (SIL) ?
Hmm...weird coz she hardly calls me. At first I thought it must be Koko wanna speak to me coz today he's supposed to be discharged. (yeah, finally I can rest a bit, no need to go hospital, rush here and there).


SIL : Hello...ah Joez
Joez : Hah...Ah Soh...ha mi su (whazzup)?

SIL : Your bro, he had a fight with yr dad.
Joez : Hah ?! How come ?

SIL : They have some misunderstanding.....bla...bla...bla...wanna go back SP.......dad will disown if he doesn't go back home....
Joez : @_@ !!
** Background could hear Koko shouting...not going back forever liao **
** Click !! **

I got very pek cik, I was worried about dad, and also Koko, he just came out, he's not supposed to eat anything but his nutricient milk. I thought everything's gonna be fine when he's out from hospital. He will stay at our home in Sg. Nibong, dad will take care of him....but what's this I just heard?

Helpless and unsure what to do...I dialled for Sako, I told her...I couldn't contain my shock and tears any longer...then we conference in Mako....and I conference in SIL.
SIL couldn't help much as Koko was all fired up and wouldn't listen. I got even more emotional. I used up almost all the tissues I have at my cube.
It was really unbelievable, I thought this sort of situation only happens in drama.

*** fast forward a bit ***

I wasn't sure how dad took it and I know it must be real upsetting for him. He never open up to me...so how ? I sent a SMS to him, 'kesi-kesi' ask if he wants anything for dinner. He replied promptly, "No, TQ". Ok, at least I know he's breathing and conscious.

I quickly finished off whatever left as I foresee I won't be working next day. I was crying non-stop...I know a few colleagues said goodbye when I was still on the phone and crying, I just ignored...I couldn't even waved back, I felt so down and heavy.

Still worried, I SMSed dad to tell him I roughly knew what happened and not to worry about Koko, He will be back from SP next day. He didn't mean what he said.

Alamak ! This time no reply.

Meow pickep me up shortly...I think my tears equivalent to a bottle of big mineral water. Had a quick dinner and tried not to cry anymore as I must not let my dad see. Just a minute before I reach home, dad called me, say he wants to go check-up. He cannot sleep. Oh oh ~~ !!

*** to be continued ***

No comments: