Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Joez - Simply Me

Someone told me that my blog very sien....of coz la, no more drama series ma...unless u want me to suffer again like last year till beginning of this year?
Now life quite peaceful ma. Work, eat, outing, beads, pets, nothing much.

Someone else told me my blog very confusing....the date I posted and the thing I said....hmmm....like when I said I 'am in KL' but I am actually in Penang. Aiya, I blog about my life, my history...very difficult to blog about the present....tak cukup masa. Sometimes I leave it for one week or two before I update ma, my blog is like my diary. I write almost everything...of coz some things have to censor la. Tak kan u wanna know how many times I visit the toilet meh ? Or whether I shave or pull my armpits hair ? Or whether I fantasize Asian guys, black or white guys? Aiya, these are too personal, cannot blog ler. I very chicken...wanna read juicy stuff, go visit Hustler Diaries ok.

Mine is just plain, simple, that's why I named my blog Simply Me. But sometimes, things / ppl / environment complicate my life...sigh ~~ ! But never mind, I still have God to turn to and be strong and of coz friends and family who are always there for me.

Then the next question came...how come I can still remember what happened after so long....aiya...to tell the truth, my memory sucks, very selective...only remember what I prefer. I have a doc, which I will record very briefly according to date. So, whenever I wanna update, I will recall from these brief summaries....but when I left too long, I would just lumped few days together, otherwise, I will just wrote "Due to poor memory, I cannot remember what happened on this day" :P

Ok, there...u can choose to come or not to come, or just to 'pinjam' (borrow) to jump to other blogs (My Nescafe Blogs). To tell the truth, sometimes I am too lazy to update, prefer to go kepo other blogs. I am currently very much hooked to 'Wa Si Hokkien Lang' (sorry for those who doesn't understand Hokkien), but you can still enjoy others ma. There are some cool blogs which I enjoy too but didn't include in the link....they are just too damn popular, for e.g. almost everyone knows where to go for Kenny Sia or Minishorts...no need to put also know liao.

Sometimes blog too much, I got this 'penyakit', 'blogging' unconsciously in my mind....do u call this Mental Blog ? Too bad by the time I get my hands on the PC, the thoughts went away liao. Anyway, now u know my style, my blog, and the simple me.

So...happy blogging or reading blog la.

No comments: