Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Aug 10 - A,B,C please

Today a bit busy as I have to make sure my report template is correct with new Quotas set in. Gee...I really dislike numbers. If only I can trade it with a 10,000 words report. I dun mind writing A,B,C, but not working with 1,2,3. Headache...headache.

Lunch at BJ, wan tan mee...kesian the ah pek. The foodcourt looks like tak boleh tahan lama...only few stalls left.
After makan, went to buy Nescafe Gold...low supply liao. I saw tools boxes, so I bought two to keep my beads collection.

Since today is Wed and Meow is free from badminton, we dun have to rush through dinner. After KFC (I know....fattening but Meow likes ma), we went to buy our BBQ stuff. Got a small dustbin to put in his room.

Back to his place, spent some time with JJ. Sleep late again.

No comments: