Nuffnang

Monday, August 08, 2005

Aug 3 - Holiday mood

Spent most of the time doing my claims. Was too busy last week, OT also didn't claim...but now that I am quite free, better do it fast, moreover today is cut-off wor. Since I will be taking two days off, Thurs & Fri, I was kinda lazy and so in holiday mood. Had to find time to accompany my relatives from Sydney.

Lagi best, I got dance class, it's replacement for next Monday. After dance, I waited for Meow. We had dinner with my 2nd aunt (Jee Kor) n her hubby who came abt 2 weeks ago. Pai seh, I was too busy ler. Luckily they dun leave until 7th Aug.
We had dinner at the new restaurant : Golden e-Bay. It's a mix of Chinese and Thai Cuisine. The food is so-so. I feel that other normal choo-char is nicer. As for the Thai food, Siriwan is better. Anyway, u never know until u try ma.

After dinner, we headed back home with my 3 aunties, uncle and Meow. They wanted to visit dad for reflexology massage. I kena 'put on table', dad massaged my wrist and back....waaa....so painful....i think my problem is serious.

I showed Jee Kor how to make bracelets. After they left, I got to rest...finally. Have a busy schedule for the next day.

No comments: