Nuffnang

Friday, August 12, 2005

Aug 6 - Cheapest source

I have a mission today, so I woke up quite early coz excited. After lunch at Swatow Lane...so hungry, have to isi perut first ma...we went searching for Lean Trading. Turn out it's situated at Victoria Street, directly opposite Pos Laju. I was so happy...so many beads and materials to choose...lucky thing Meow was patient and didn't complain....waiting for me to choose my beads. I spent more about RM 170.00 but was satisfied. I finally found the cheapest source in Penang.

We didn't go anywhere else after that. Could see that Meow was tired. He washed his car this morning. So he took his nap while I made a set of bracelet, earrings and necklace. By the time he woke up, it was supper time, but we were only going for our dinner.

I checked my mails, my FC didn't send me the Quota numbers yet, so I can't do my report, nvm, this week can enjoy a bit.

No comments: