Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Aug 1 - Peaceful start

I had like only 2 hours sleep. Little misunderstanding with Meow, we made up, but then JJ was making noise. So sleepy, but still, I went to work...coz got dancing later !
It was pretty nice day. Quite relaxing after I sent out some reports. Managed to do my OT claims which I missed out during my leave. I had breakfast with Meow as he went straight to customer's site near my office. Was still quite full during lunch, so I opted for Rojak and fruits. Dunno why, usually I would love to have the BJ Pan Mee, but then I felt like I couldn't take in the oily noodles.

Dancing class was fun as usual. We have to start gathering ppl to join in Sept class as some existing members cannot make it on Friday. I hope there will be enough ppl, I would love to continue. It's good exercise and fun ma. Dunno why the guys shy away / not interested. It's not sissy at all. In fact, it's a good sport.

After dance, I clear some mails...then dinner with Meow and his colleagues and boss. This time slept quite early, was in bed by 12am. I ignored the SMS from Sales CM, sent me SMS at 11.45pm, asking if I can talk....siao.

No comments: