Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Aug 12 - Unintended Sales

Managed to pass Sako the $ for food fair tickets. Those of you who have bought, don't forget to go support on 25th Sept, Jubilee Old Folks Home at Sg. Dua. Not yet buy also can go buy there, morning till 3pm on Sunday.
Sako handed me my leftover beads from the Nyonya fair and the $ I made.
I brought the beads to office as was too lazy to go back in the house. Showed to a few colleagues, somehow, a few ppl nearby got interested and wanted to buy. I sold them at discounted price. Some ordered from me as they wanted customised colour / designs. :)

Initially wanted to buy the chilli/tomato sauce during lunch, but I decided to buy only after work. 7 - 8 bottles, very heavy, some more cannot leave in the car, hot ma.
So, after work, we had McD at Sunshine. After getting the sauce and BBQ stuff, Meow dropped me home. Dad helped me to mix his own recipe of BBQ sauce. He gave me tips on how to season and marinate the chicken meat. Guaranteed sedap, yummy !

No comments: