Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Aug 9 - Movie Rush

Chuah joined us for lunch, surprised he would agree, normally have to pre-book him.
As Gavin was still sick, forced him to take bee hoon soup. Hehe.

Rushed to GSC Gurney after work. I think this is the first time I went for a movie on weekday.
Roger and Heng came few mins later. Initially, YT, SL are supposed to join but last min didn't go.
We watched 7 Swords, cantonese movie...ok la, so-so nya. I don't really like the camera angles and shots...felt like being cheated. Nothing much to see.
I would've preferred to watch Stealth but those girls said they dunno how to watch wor...sigh !

We don't have enough time for dinner, I was hungry, so we had to make do with chicken nuggets and popcorn. Back home, after shower, alamak, a bit hungry.
Dad cooked porridge, he insisted I take some...ok ok, so I finished the last bowl.
Ngam ngam ho...not too much. :)

No comments: