Nuffnang

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Aug 5 - Recharge

Feeling tired as I haven't really rest since Qtr end, I chose to stay home instead of following my aunties and uncle shopping / makan today. Too much good food liao, cannot ler.
I thought I could wake up by noon and watch some tv programmes while I make my bracelets. Ended up waking way past noon, almost tea time, ooops ! But I feel recharged !


I finished off my 2/3 of the sweet corn I bought earlier. Yep, that was my breakfast/lunch. Of coz...how to start my day without Nescafe? After my coffee...I told dad I was going to the saloon. Sent Meow SMS telling him that I will there till about 7pm.
Oh, I called my hairstylist first to check if she was busy, she said ok, she asked me to bring my bracelets to show off. Wow, she remembers ! I told her like 3 months ago. I brought along Jee Kor's creations. Ah Hoon, my hairstylist, she took each one out, sometimes putting it round her neck, some on her wrist....asking lots of questions. She had swarovski crystals on her wrists, single line thread. She asked how to make into the patterns I had. I told her if she's interested, I can make for her, she only has to supply her own beads. The best thing is she shared with me on where to get the materials. The cheapest so far. Yes, I would be going the next day !
I was already so excited when she drew me the map.

I was then engrossed with the Cleo, Women Weekly magazines. Nowadays, she has the most recent magazines, unlike last time, she collect older ones. By 7pm, my hair looked maroon enough. Satisfied :)
I sat there with another magazine while waiting for Meow to call me. Ok, he said he was almost there. I went to tah pao 2 more dishes as dad said he wanted to cook vege and fried fish.
Just as I thought, Meow doesn't like the vege. I think dad is more pro at cooking curry ! His curry, one of the best ! I like esp. his BBQ prawns, :)'

Shortly after dinner, my aunties and uncle came to visit us, together with Small See and her parents. Dad was upstairs having a nap. They said no need to wake him up. Ok. Meow went off for his game while I was left to entertain them. After they left, I was happy making my earrings till late again.

2 comments:

ashotiwoth said...

maroon?? how come I din noticed it?? hmmmm....

Joez said...

maybe b'coz I am tall ?! :P
Hehe...aiya, I didn't highlight ma. Ok, next time I can go for chilli red...