Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Aug 16 - Places I ban

Yeaa, my lunch partner is back but with sexy voice. Everyday lunch time, headache, dunno where to go, lai-lai khi-khi same few places. Somemore we each ban certain places.

Gavin bans : Jln Tengah (flat), Supertanker
Reason : Hot, lotsa ppl, hard to get seats

I ban : SSQ foodcourt, Secret Recipe (SSQ, near KFC), Foodcourt near Shell, can I ban Kayu also ? Kayu, I only go for dinner, try not to sit inside.
Reason : Clothes become smelly and hot.

So, u see, everyday without fail, he or other lunchmates (if any joins in) would tease me of going to the places I ban. Yes, every working day! And after lunch, Gavin will ask the same question....are u pregnant ? Duh ! It's because our nearer car park always full, only spaces left are those for pregnant ladies.
Since I ban so many places, my lunchmates will tell any new lunchmates and spread abt my banned places, so seems like a lot of ppl know I dun go to these places for lunch/dinner. Even Meow's female colleagues started to agree and ban SSQ foodcourt. If I go....have to make sure I can go straight home, shower, shampoo my hair 2 times immediately. It's like a big sacrifice, I feel suffocated, 'kow ueik' and can't enjoy the food. Kill me better.
So, last year, before I resigned, my colleagues made me go SSQ foodcourt for one last time....so I did. I almost died....ueekk...was so uncomfortable after lunch, wished I had brought my towel, shampoo and extra clothes along. Some more that time my hair long....aiya....so, imagine, the whole of me smelt like rojak food. Really torturing man. They snapped a picture of me to prove my presence there and sent to Allan and Keone in China. Kena perli, said they go buy lottery. Duh !

Ok, sudah out of topic, back to Aug 16. Lunch we round round....ended up at Sunway Tunas, coffee shop, ya, we hardly eat there, so ok, can add to our list.

Dinner with Meow's sis and her fiance plus fiance's parents from France. We had seafood at Oriental Seafood at Gurney. The parents of her fiance don't speak/understand English. So, the fiance was the translator. Food was so-so. I still prefer Bkt Tambun...cheap and good.
After dinner, quite late liao, so I went straight home.

No comments: