Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Aug 4 - Eventful day

On leave today. By 10am+, I joined my 3 aunts and uncle to town. First to Mydin to get some materials for my bracelets n necklaces.
So hungry...din have breakfast, almost wanna pengsan while waiting for Jee Kor and Ah Tiong to withdraw some $ at Maybank, Komtar.
Next, headed to Wonderland Restaurant just opposite, buffet lunch, RM 10 per head. So much variety of local food. I like the Bak Kut Teh. The Chai Buey not 'kick' enough, something missing la. Lotsa kuihs as well. I was damn full ler.

After lunch, we headed to Soo Thong to get more beads. Dropped Mako home. She wanted to catch her Korean series. Then back to Sako's apartment...straight away, I started working, showed Jee Kor on how to make a particular pattern. Halfway through, very hot, I went for a quick shower and continue making second one.

Waited for Mako and Meow to join us for dinner. Yummy Choo Char near PBB at Pantai Jerajak there. So full...die la, sure fat eat so much.

Meow went for his game while I followed my relatives back to Sako's place. Continued another bracelet before Mako dropped me off. Back home, after shower, I made some earrings, very happy and satisfied....I continued till almost 5am.
Cannot sleep till 6am. Excited I guess.

No comments: