Nuffnang

Sunday, May 29, 2005

More signs...

Is this coincidence or what ? I subscribed to daily astrology last time and this is what i received for today...

The Moon enters imaginative Pisces at 4:09 pm EDT, stirring up feelings from the realms of fantasies. In addition, sweet Venus tensely opposes dark Pluto, bringing more hidden feelings to the surface. Emotions build; passions mount. We now have the chance to dredge up issues of power, and jealousy, but this may not be an easy process. Still, it's better to face the issues than to ignore them. And with logical Mercury harmonizing with karmic Chiron, we are given the tools to heal what we have remembered from the past.

I met Jean when I was going into office...this is the conversation between us :

Jean : Hey, u know...yr ex and C.M.Ling...they are...
Me : On ?
Jean : Yeah...
Me : How u know ?
Jean : Saw told me...he told Saw.
Me : Yup, I met them yesterday.
Jean : Oh, did they hold hands ?
Me : I didn't see that...
Jean : well...i dunno...emm...
Me : Tell me something...are u close with her ?
Jean : We used to be in the same team, but never liked her...
Me : Oh, why do u say that ?
Jean : Everyone says she is wild...
Me : She still smokes ?
Jean : Yeah...and she er....*whispers* ..sleeps around.
Me : (huh! I did not make that up, so it's true!) Ya...I know...
Jean : But ur ex...we were saying...he must be blinded by love...
Me : Oh, well...maybe this is what he wants...he told me he wants to love the girl more than the girl (stupid me) loves him...hopefully he is happy this way.
Jean : *shake head*...(she looked more disappointed than me)
Me : Anyway, wait till he brings her back to his mom...
Jean : Ya...dunno how long they will last...
Me : Heh...dunno la...anyway, Meow's out there...go talk to him, gotta work...tata.

No comments: